Disaster under your Nose

Photo from onion.com
It's happening under your nose (and mine). It's a "crisis of catclysmic proportions" that could be the "greatest environmental disaster" in the history of the United States, according to a brilliantly ironic news article published by onion.com.


I enjoy irony, so it made me smile - at first. That's before the 'ouch' factor hit. No, not the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, but the consequences of a legal delivery of a dangerous substance in a port in Louisana. I noticed this thanks to a link posted by my god-daughter on her Facebook wall. Thanks D!


I don't live in the US, but similar shocking and  legal events are passing unnoticed through UK ports and land transport systems and other places world-wide. Enough from me - you've got to read this - Millions Of Barrels Of Oil Safely Reach Port In Major Environmental Catastrophe

Comments