Top Ten Posts

I haven't done this for a long while. Here is a list of the top ten Seeker posts that were most read during the last month. I wasn't writing much but it seems people were still reading or at least visiting these post pages:

  1. Queen Elizabeth II
  2. How to strengthen your faith
  3. Girls and boys
  4. What we British really mean
  5. Toilet Review
  6. Light and Darkness
  7. World Cup Fever
  8. Kaleidoscope Identity Online and Offline
  9. A Prayer
  10. Mary Magdalene - a model disciple



Comments

  1. It says much for my priorities that the first post I clicked on when I read your list was toilet reviews; also my tendency to menopausal amnesia - I've just realised that I had visited your blog before, to comment on said toilet reviews. I'd completely forgotten! Never mind, I've added you to my blogroll now and will try to focus on your more illuminating reflections in future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably the first link I would have clicked on if I saw that list on someone else's blog. Perhaps it's something about the title. Thank you for adding Seeker to your blogroll. I hope you will find something illuminating or interesting from time to time.

      Delete

Post a Comment