Homosexuality and Christians: a matter of integrity

What does the Bible say about homosexuality? The February 2013 edition of Christianity magazine tackles this topic and presents a range of views from evangelicals in the UK. 

What caught my eye especially today was the article by Steve Chalke which in my view is much better argued than the article by Greg Downes in the same magazine. Perhaps I think this because I agree with Steve Chalke. More of this in another blog post to come.

Steve Chalke is a Baptist minister and founder of Oasis. In 2004 he was awarded the MBE by the Queen for his services to social inclusion. I recommend reading the full version of his paper A Matter of Integrity which you can download to Kindle or read on the Oasis website. Tell me what you think.

Update: In response, Peter Ould has some relevant Questions for Steve Chalke here.



Image Credit: suenosdeuomi on Flickr, CC License

Comments